Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 is The Year of The Artist & Hijinks

I am an artist.  
I am a writer.  
I am pretty hilarious when unfiltered.
Put my personality through a sieve, and something wonky will still get through.
Hold onto your britches, because this year, I am writing for myself; 100% quirky; me. 
Shenanigans are to be expected.
Hijinks are already underway.
The filter has been downgraded.
By that, I mean disintegrated.
Mostly via coffee and laughter, shared with long distance lady friends at all hours of the day.
It is never too late for a morning cup of coffee.
And, damn, I have wonderful lady friends!
Perfectly ratioed in the Classy : Tacky,  Beneficent : Absurd, and Frightened : Brave departments
My wild women are irreplaceable.

I am an artist.
I am a writer.
I am ridiculous.
Don't like it? 
Go poop in a shoe.
Preferably not my shoe.
Or anyone else's for that matter.  
If you are a in a bad mood, please poop in your own shoe,
Or perhaps trade in your uncomfortable footwear and see if that helps.




No comments:

Post a Comment