Saturday, November 15, 2014

Your Soul Is Bigger Than That

Oh my friend, I love you so much! You bring a peaceful easy feeling wherever you travel. I always feel that everything is right when I stand or sit at your side. That is a special brand of magic you have there. My heart is swollen up with happy memories, positive thoughts, and a joy from knowing you. I called my mamma last week, crying that you were ill while I was so far away. She said "daughter, souls are bigger than that. You soul is never not touching a friends soul, and so you are never apart." I imagined our big soup shaped souls stretched across the nation on adventures we were wholly unaware of, and it made me feel peaceful, and easy. Our souls must have been touching. If someone was able to scientifically or metaphysically observe this phenomenon, I bet our souls would be found leaning against a door jam, watching the canyon go by, and the babies grow tall.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting exactly how I feel, but not able to articulate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very well written and eloquent. You have a big big soul

    ReplyDelete