Friday, July 23, 2010

Sedona by Air!

We just returned from a weekend away in Sedona. Pete told me he had a surprise for me early one morning, and that I would need to get my pack set up for a long hike in hot temperatures. I was awake all night filled with smiles and anticipation. I could not get any sleep at all! We woke up at 4:15am and I got ready in record time (10 minutes!) Once at the door with my gear, Pete told me I did not need my pack, but just what I was wearing. We stopped by a clearly closed Starbucks for morning beverages, and after standing around for a while, Pete fessed up that we were waiting for a van to come pick us up. The van arrived, towing a trailer with a hot air balloon basket on it! Here are some photos (out of order) from our adventure!De Rigging.

Our fellow balloon just after launch

filling up with cold air first

Sedona 7 Canyons Area


Thumbs up for Balloon Travel!

Launching!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment