Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Blow Up: Thanksgiving 2009

Prep:
I am a go with the flow kind of person. I dubiously turn tragedies it into a quirky anecdotes for the amusement of myself and friends. I would much rather laugh about failures and misadventures, than mull over what a fuck up I am, or someone else is.

That being said, I had high expectations for a fun relaxed and insanely busy Thanksgiving in my home this year. The God of propane and propane accessories had other plans. I had a minor gas leak, which took my kitchen out of service for 45 minutes, and my stove out of commission for about 3 hours. Thank goodness for my neighbors and use of their oven. I am glad Brandon was already planing on joining us for dinner, hence had a free oven.Turkey was only served one hour late, and almost every single person had a great time. Its about the people, really, not the stinking bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment