Monday, August 24, 2009

Akron, O Akron!: Pull of the Past and RooBrew

Though I have moved Westward, I have noticed that my heart is still stuck on Akron. While I have no plans to move back, my mind frequently wanders that way, to caress an old memory or dance in its afterglow. Why you ask? It is all Highland Square's fault. The tiny diners (RIP Dodie's), historic architecture, alternative coffee shops and passionate local music scene in which I grew up has imprinted in a way which allows the Rubber City to call to me when I am in far away wild lands. I shall resist no more. While this blog will mostly detail "Arizona Stunts and Adventures" as well as culinary delights, I shall sprinkle in North Coast tid bits with wanton disregard.

Here is today's plug for a local Ak Rowdy business This particular venture based in personal satisfaction and joy, the joy being in drinking a well crafted beer. Raise up a Pint of RooBrew to memories of heroism and debauchery as well as to the next, the wickeder, the new!

http://www.roobrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment